German producer of eco-friendly elastic woven fabrics is looking for distributors and manufacturing agreements
The German comb yarn-weaving mill was founded in 1920. The current director has been managing the company since 2002. They produce high quality bi- and cross-elastic fabrics. All fabrics are manufactured exclusively from quality and environmentally certified raw materials, chemicals and dyes.
Their repertoire includes various blends, both elastic and stable. They constantly provide their clients with a high quality and up-to-date fabric collection.
They offer a wide range of products for the manufacture of fashion, sportswear, workwear as well as technical garments such as:
- For women outerwear, they produce elastic and inelastic materials in all imaginable colours and variants: blended fabrics from cotton, wool, spandex, polyester or also polyamide.
- For men's outerwear, they offer fine combed top woven wool fabrics in elastic and stable form. Their high-quality program contains different binding structures, single as well as shade and pinstripes. The main compounds of these substances consist of cotton, wool, spandex, polyester, silk as well as viscose.
- In the range of sports apparel, they offer high-quality, highly elastic and very sustainable fabrics: these are mainly used for equestrian and golf wearing apparels and are available in many different colours and variants according to customer requirements. The mixtures for these substances contain cotton, Lycra, polyamide, viscose or microfiber.
- The fabrics for workwear are versatile and very durable. The company produce garments used in wearing apparels for chimney sweepers, as well as cooks, priests or authorities.
- In the technical fabrics, they mainly make use of polyester and polyamide fabric with different coatings, as well as of cotton. They also have bi-elastic fabric for ironing machines in the program. These are highly durable and remain steam-permeable up to 130 Â° C.
The company is active in piece dyeing, too. For this purpose, they work with German textile finishers and get the colours adjusted to templates. They also weave comb-dyed fabrics and produce checks, stripes and prints as well as according to the customersâ specifications.
For their numerous kinds of fabrics, the German company is looking for distribution services agreements with partners in every European country. Besides, they are offering manufacturing agreements through eco-friendly production of elastic woven goods for sportswear, fashion and technical fabrics individually according to the requirements of the customers. They expect from the cooperation to open up new markets and increase the awareness level of the products and services in Europe.Advantages & innovations Cooperation plus value: - As an environmentally friendly business, the company only use high quality and environmentally certified raw materials, chemicals, and dyes, in accordance with the guidelines of the Eco-Tex Â® standard 100.- In close co-operation with select European dye and textile finishing works - they are continuously developing new textiles: elastic fabrics with which their clients have repeatedly won innovation awards.- Short sampling times, excellent laboratory service and willingness to respond to the customersâ requests with individual woven fabrics using traditional methods; partner of renowned manufacturers.The entire production of the customerâs woven goods can be completed within two months. The minimum order sizes depend on the yarn suppliers and start from approximately 300 metres. The samples have a length of between 50 and 80 metres. Partner sought Cooperation area: The sought partners are expected to distribute the different fabrics and find contractors for the manufacturing services. It would be an advantage if they already had textile knowledge and a network of garment makers and retailers or find ways to cooperate with them.In manufacturing agreements the German company would produce garments according to the specifications of the parrtnerThe company expects the development of its business in European countries. They wish to develop good business relations with new partners. Dissemination Dissemination sector group : Dissemination preferred : Albania, Armenia, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czechia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Kosovo, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Moldova, Montenegro, Netherlands, North Macedonia, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom stoffproduktion01.jpg Elastic woven goods for sportswear and fashion - 4 stoffproduktion02.jpg Elastic woven goods for sportswear and fashion - 3 stoffproduktion03.jpg Elastic woven goods for sportswear and fashion - 2 elastic_woven_goods_for_sportswear_and_fashion_1.png Elastic woven goods for sportswear and fashion - 1
València Parc Tecnológic - Gustave Eiffel, 4 - 46980 Paterna - Valencia, SPAIN
+34 96 136 60 40 - firstname.lastname@example.org