Global Textile Chemicals Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis 2019-2025: Focus on Colorants & Auxiliaries, Finishing Agents, Coating & Sizing, Surfactants - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Textile Chemicals Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Product (Colorants & Auxiliaries, Finishing Agents, Coating & Sizing, Surfactants), By Application (Apparel, Home Furnishing), And Segment Forecasts, 2019 - 2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global textile chemicals market size is projected to reach USD 32.23 billion by 2025. It is expected to expand at a CAGR of 4.5% during the forecast period. High demand from the rapidly growing apparel industry is anticipated to drive the growth.
Home furnishing is anticipated to hold a significant market share in the application segment, in terms of volume during the forecast period. Growth in home furnishing industry coupled with an increased per capita spending in emerging economies is expected to have a positive impact on the market.
The rising real estate industry and consumer spending on home renovation/decoration are expected to further drive the segment. Changing fashion trends and increasing inclination towards home furnishing and decor is also anticipated to boost the product penetration.
Europe exports over 30% of the textiles and clothing to the rest of the world. Textiles are major value-added products manufactured by the European countries. Clothing and accessories and knitwear accounted for a major share of the turnover in the clothing and textile production sector over the last few years. Presence of efficient distribution channels and standardization of chemicals and textile machinery has offered a robust environment for the textile chemical suppliers in the region.
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- In terms of revenue, colorants and auxiliaries led the global textile chemicals market with a share of over 30% in 2018. The demand is driven by the increasing requirement for colored textiles and leather, coupled with rising demand for fashion garments.
- Demand for technical textiles has increased significantly over the past few years on account of its growing application in various end-use industries, such as agriculture, healthcare, construction, packaging, automotive, and environmental protection.
- China led the apparel segment for several years as the apparel manufacturers in developed countries such as U.S. and Canada have witnessed a declining trend with a global market share of over 35% in 2018.
- Some major players having a significant stake in the textile chemical industry include Sumitomo Chemicals, The Lubrizol Corporation, Kiri Industries Limited, Evonik, Kemira, Tata Chemicals, and Omnova Solutions.
Key Topics Covered
Chapter 1 Methodology & Scope
Chapter 2 Executive Summary
Chapter 3 Market Variables, Trends & Scope
Chapter 4 Textile Chemicals Market: Product Estimates & Trend Analysis
Chapter 5 Textile Chemicals Market: Application Estimates & Trend Analysis
Chapter 6 Textile Chemicals Market: Regional Estimates & Trend Analysis
Chapter 7 Competitive Analysis
- DowDuPont Inc.
- Sumitomo Chemicals Co. Ltd.
- Covestro AG
- Huntsman International LLC
- Kiri Industries Limited (KIL)
- Omnova Solutions Inc.
- The Lubrizol Corporation
- Omya United Chemicals
- Biotex Malaysia
- German Chemicals Limited
- Fibro Chem LLC
- AB Enzymes
- Evonik Industries AG
- Organic Dyes & Pigments LLC
- GOVI N.V.
- Ethox Chemicals LLC
- Himson Chemical Industries Pvt. Ltd.
- Tata Chemicals Ltd.
- Shandong Qing Shun Chemical Co. Ltd.
- Yorkshire Chemicals
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ryjb54
» Publication Date: 19/06/2019
This project has received funding from the European Union's Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement Nº 737882.
València Parc Tecnológic - Gustave Eiffel, 4 - 46980 Paterna - Valencia, SPAIN
+34 96 136 60 40 - firstname.lastname@example.org